A Wizard Creates A Wizard Creates

If i may make some suggestions

How about some animals a lake perhaps? Waterfall might look cool! Anyways awsome! love it good work

Dress Up (Incomplete yet) Dress Up (Incomplete yet)

The game is okay

I wish you asked me to use my music. Which by the way is the "Loop" they used in Fort Minors song but I used it for my own song. I also wished you used a higher quality file. Hopefully if you make a final version you will make it a bigger file or just use a different song. Either way I would be glad to let you use my music just ask next time please :)

Swords and Sandals 3:Solo Swords and Sandals 3:Solo

Awesome game

And I was going to buy the full BUT its not for mac MAKE A MAC VERSION! unless im mistaken anyways
Graphics: Lacking

Hehe

That was awsome and just for the record mine was 0.3 :P

Beat Slave Beat Slave

Nice

I am not a fan of Hip-hop. However this is awesome. Hip-hop nowadays just sucks. It's nice to hear some with "real" lyrics that actually mean something. So many props for giving me some hope in Hip-hop. Only thing I might suggest is posting the lyrics because it gets a tad hard to understand at some points. I'll be looking for more music like this in the future well done.

Dopamine Rush Dopamine Rush

That's no fair

How do I criticize that? There's really nothing to say but that it's awesome and well done :)

HappyHomicide responds:

Cheers man!

Bs - Positive Bs - Positive

Huh

I actually like this a lot! And there's nothing particular I like about it I just like it all. The strings are just awesome and cool. That bell type thing has a very nice sound. And the piano is well....piano haha so awesome. This is pure awesome, Very calming, and pure awesome :) Well done!

battleshield responds:

I think it`s Awesome you think so!

Trees Trees

You should send this to the guys who make magic the gathering cards, it could totally be a forest haha.